Enjoy 10 romantic days in Nha Trang, Hoian & Halong Bay in traditional Vietnamese style creating unforgettable memories with your better half, sharing moments you will always cherish. As you travel from north to south, enjoy relaxing in tranquil beach resorts, exploring unspoiled architectural majesty and meeting friendly locals.
Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh – Nha Trang
Day 3: Nha Trang
Day 4: Nha Trang
Day 5: Nha Trang – Danang – Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An Old Quarter
Day 7: Hoi An Free & Easy
Day 8: Hoi An – Danang – Hanoi
Day 9: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Day 10: Halong Bay – Hanoi
Day 11: Hanoi Departure
Vietnam Honeymoon Holiday – 11 Days/ 10 Nights
Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City (Meals: Breakfast)
Warmly welcome at Tan Son Nhat Airport, the tour guide will pick up and transfer to your hotel. Welcome dinner at a fine restaurant in the city. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh – Nha Trang (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
In the morning you take a one-hour flight to Nha Trang. Pick up and transfer to your resort. We are free time to relax. Overnight in Nha Trang
Day 3: Nha Trang (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
We have a free day at leisure for relaxing. We can visit the city or islands by your own. Overnight in Nha Trang
Day 4: Nha Trang (Meals: Breakfast)
Free day at leisure for relaxing. We can visit the city or islands by your own. Overnight in Nha Trang
Day 5: Nha Trang – Danang – Hoi An (Meals: Breakfast)
Enjoy you free time until transfer to airport for a flight to Danang. Upon arrival we will drive to your hotel in Hoi An. We are free at leisure. Overnight in Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An Old Quarter (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
We enjoy a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200- year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge. Following the tour there will be free time to shop or relax. Overnight in Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An Free & Easy (Meals: Breakfast)
You have a free time to relax with breakfast included. Overnight in Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An – Danang – Hanoi (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
Free until transfer to airport for flight to Hanoi. In the afternoon you will watch an evening water puppet performance and have dinner at a fine restaurant in the city. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 9: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
At 8am in the morning you will drive to Halong Bay, approximately 3.5 hours away. At Tuan Chau port, we get aboard on a boat cruise and enjoy the lunch with enjoying some interesting activities there as swimming, taking part in Cooking Class, visiting the fishing village so on. We have dinner at 6.30pm and have a romantic night on the cruise. Overnight on the cruise on Halong Bay
Day 10: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Meals: Breakfast)
We have breakfast before visiting a cave. Then we come back the cruise and have brunch before we get back the port. We come back to hotel about 5pm. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 11: Hanoi Departure (Meals: Breakfast)
We enjoy your free time until transfer to the airport for your onward flight. End of services!
PRICE IN USD: Available upon request
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Vietnamese Normal Food - All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
- Guide:As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city they will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Hotels: Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with Double Beds. All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily Western or Vietnamese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Boat cruise 2 days 1 night on Halong Bay
- Daily bottle of mineral water
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Excess Baggage Charges. Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Domestic & international flights and tax airport
- Single Room Supplement