All services should be booked through our Head Office in Hanoi
GREEN MANGO TRAVEL - VIETNAM
No 18 - Chan Cam st, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84.3) 8285188
All reservation requests are normally confirmed by returning fax or e-mail. In case immediate confirmation cannot be made, information of the booking status will be advised.
Sightseeing excursions are accompanied by local English speaking guides. German, French, Spanish or other language speaking guides are available on request in some locations. A language escort for the entire tour can be requested for a supplementary cost.
The prices are based on twin-sharing room, any person who wants to stay in single room must pay single room surcharge as indicated in the tariff (except for group 1 person, single room charge already included).
In Vietnam now, it is difficult to book rooms at 4 star and 5 star hotel in the big cities . So if we do not book rooms long time in advance- around 6 months in advance, hotels often request an extra charge from the normal price ( contracted price) before confirming our room-booking.
After you agree to choose the best tour itinerary, Absolute Vietnam will do all the necessary bookings for the tour . When all the bookings are confirmed, Absolute Vietnam will email or fax to let you know the tour confirmation, and require a deposit from you .
All the payment can do by transfer or pay by credit card, with all bank transfer charges / fees to be paid by client. We accept Visa, Master, JCB card and American Express . If you pay by credit card, you will have to pay 3% charge for Visa, Master and JCB, and 5% for American Express .
When you have arrived Vietnam, you can also pay in cash by USD or other strong currencies.
– Deposit 20% of the total at least 3 weeks before the group arrival
– Pay 70% of the total on the day the group coming to Vietnam.
– The left 10% is done at least 2 days before the group leaving Vietnam.
POLICY ON CHILDREN (from 2 to 11 years of age)
*For the child under 12 years old sharing bed with parents = charge 50%
*If he or she need extra bed = charge 75 %
*If he or she need extra bed need 1 bed the same the bed of adult = charge 95%.
Deposits are required in order to guarantee services. You will be given the exact amount and time when the deposit must reach our accounts. Absolute Vietnam will only make deposits to suppliers once received from your end.
All rates are quoted net (incl. Service Tax) in U.S. Dollars at current rates of exchange to the local currency. Taxes such as service tax as well as rates of exchange are subject to change and rates will have to be adjusted accordingly.
COMPULSORY GALA DINNERS on Christmas Day, New Year Eve, Tet and other festivals
Please be aware that most hotels organize special gala dinners which are compulsory for all guests on Christmas Day, New Year Eve as well as during other festive occasions. These dinners must be paid for – they are a compulsory charge, regardless of whether the client wants the dinner or not. Any clients staying at the hotel during these specific days will automatically be charged, no refund will be given. If the hotel announces its rates for the compulsory dinners at a later time, the clients have to pay for the compulsory dinner(s) directly to the hotel on the spot. Prices for compulsory gala dinners are listed in separate columns. Our rates for compulsory gala dinners are net and no further discounts apply.
• Please note that travelling during the Vietnamese New Year (TET) is not advisable as the entire country joins into a long break of celebrations. Most activities come to a standstill.
• Most Museums are closed on Mondays and partly on Fridays and some public holidays.
• Please note that the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in Hanoi is closed every Monday and Friday and during the entire months of October and November.
• We further would like to advise that, because of frequent flight changes, delays, cancellations by the various domestic airlines and trains we cannot fully guarantee that the proposed itinerary can be carried out as planned. Based on our experience, changes of departure times and/or cancellations can occur at very short notice even after confirmations of a flight have been received. The same applies for train travel: schedule changes occur frequently; often without prior notification.
• In case of schedule changes or flight cancellation we always try everything human possible to arrange an alternate programme within the framework of the original quoted costs. However we reserve the right to charge any cost exceeding the original budget to the tour operator/travel agent or to the participant of a tour after consultation with the agent.